Thursday, December 30, 2010

Large Chunky Phlegm Streaked Blood

It 'so much that I do not write!

months now I no longer update the blog, see if they are still capable of!
This period for me was not the best. The last post I had put the ticket for the good wishes of happy birthday to my mom, but now I find myself writing that my mother on September 13 has become an angel and has achieved my dad! Unfortunately it was pretty fast and I still find it hard to believe it really happened, the weather does not help for now ... Anyway
to resume some things in hand I decided it was time to update this poor blog abandoned for too long .
Meanwhile, recommenced with post pictures that I sent a Christmas card:
Then the creation of today's Naomi, a tree made with beans, too cute:
the next update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment