Saturday, December 11, 2010

How Many Electric Cars Sold 2010

COMMUNICATION

interpersonal relationships are intertwined in different codes of communication: some concern the news itself, usually expressed through verbal language, other affective state (love, closeness, friendship, sympathy, antipathy, fear, hatred, etc. disnteresse.) dominated in the use of non-verbal language (signs, gestures, tone of voice, etc..), other codes, finally, concern the recognition of the roles (equal, above or below ordered) participants to the report.
Communication is clear when there is congruence between the different codes cominucativi.

I called you and you did not answer

I called
and have not responded.
your voice was too low.
Too poor to your hearing.
actually called me?
I called you too.
But what you said, what did you want?
What I
is not what I said
some desires have no words!
So how do I settle?
do not know.
Some things you just do.
Like when someone tells a story
(a lullaby?)
to a child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment