Saturday, December 11, 2010

China, Plate, Popegosser





For most of the scientific community as schizophrenia is a disease with a chronic course, for which, except in rare cases, it is not predictable complete healing. Yet the chronicity of schizophrenia is just presumed it is based on partial clinical and epidemiological data. In the absence of a periodic catamnesi, cases of healing are beyond observation. In addition, the disease is influenced by the inflexibility of therapeutic responses and the difficult integration of relational and social stigma as a result. As I tried to illustrate through popular publications [*] [**], and scientific associations ideiche some people are different from the ordinary, they tend to 'difference', to the extent of interpretation and fantastic rather than the convergence of logical ' adult ', but are potentially generating creative expressions. These mental functions 'special' in existential situations of high level of stress and emotional unpleasantness, favors the onset of the disease. They require answers 'extraordinary' as driven experimentation of new horizons 'operational' rather than closing doors and windows.

[*] "A MIND SPECIAL. Interview (imaginary) prof. Iulius Kepperdal 2033 Nobel Prize for his studies on schizophrenia

[**] Correlation between mood disorders and increased fitness.

clouds the mind

Clouds restless mind,
swollen with tears and nicotine,
monsters s'azzuffano
and no explanation:
leaves fall and not fall!
Schizophrenia is a breeze
and even a tornado
quite a whirlwind
of transcendence, memories,
signs languages \u200b\u200bincomplete,
missed opportunities, waste.
E 'anger nature
here and there, almost by accident,
rips the tree by his guardian
and strips the roots.
Who transplanting a tree
to make it sprout again?
Men, in general,
I prefer wood.
Wood, woodpiles
Flaring in infirmaries,
asylums, institutions,
clinics, residences protected,
in public clinics,
in private practice,
bonfires in the streets,
in the subway system
and all that is 'under'.
others are warm
under the gaze broken, stupid,
last family
before the massacre.
Every time someone rebels,
a Nobel Prize winner John Nash,
a psychiatrist Mark Levy MD,
a poet, Alda Merini
and indicates a path.
But among the strategies Men
there is the care of 'madness'.
Other expectations has the world
speed lanes inside;
the roar of engines
is her voice.





I watch you and you're not


I watch you and you're away.
I'm listening as I speak
and you're not opening your mouth.
Even touch me
and your hands are away.
Your perfume,
even that is a hallucination?
Which drug
're disrupting my senses
and you're taking over my thoughts?
You deny that too?
Just you who gave me birth,
really you that I have grown
you have taken possession of me,
would like to take my future.
But I will resist the prison,
the confusion that surrounds me,
with something that burns inside me:
I am no longer that child stunted
which believes all
but a new man
called by the world
to transform the emotions of all
in a common sense.
I feel like dead
but I know that I am reborn:
no one can understand ...
I wish everyone would understand me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment