Monday, May 31, 2010

How Long Will Swelling Last After Hernia

THE WAGON "tariff"

I do not like to call this but many people who contact me do not know what to offer . I always say is common sense people. What I mean. If someone calls me on the phone:
1) on the same line I can not speak to more than one person and therefore easier to call for an appointment or contact me email.
2) if a person asks me all (chart, cards within an hour or more and always on the phone contacts me constantly because things do not unlock) I mean .... not that I give my time to charity. If a person believes that because the offer is free and gives me 10 euro to be able to think chiamre forever ...... I'm sorry but my time is precious and to make a good run of cards to the multiple questions 'offer is free but must be appropriate, otherwise I reserve the right not to respond.
3) if someone wants an answer to a question by email and must make me the answer when I have time, it is perfectly free , I say and I confirm . But if that person then has second thoughts and calls me, or did not understand the answer ..... well, you should hear him say that before you bid. However
: check in other sites of astrology / fortune telling and you will see the rates. Here it remains a free choice of the person calling but also I, then I reserve the right to see the first offering to pay the mail.
4) Please make tarot cards say the things you unlock in the near future ..... or do not call me late the next day to know why you do not unlock.
5) in this job I learned to give little heed to those who call me and makes the victim. From the papers I read of the economic situation that if "things" have been released or not. Therefore refrain people lying I only bring negativity.

indication: € 5 single

Question
Multiple applications up to 15 minutes 20 €
Two rounds of papers on matters of love, health, work (about 30 minutes on the phone) 35 €

The offer must be made before Too many times I am told that will be made and then jumping out of trouble. If you do not feel well do not call, does not matter.
I make this work for passion, not to absorb negativity "free."

0 comments:

Post a Comment