Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blu Ray On Time Warner Remote

La Befana goes if there is snow?!

I ever decide to update, then I start now!

E 'came another wave of snow, oh yes this year we can see clearly, after 30 cm of the last time here's more!

This picture I love it because you can clearly see all the snowflakes that fall! 100_2747

noemi here that try to eat some, the situation in the afternoon, now there twice! (At least we can take advantage of our mammoth!)

100_2770

Demand the day is: "But how does the witch to fly if it snows?"

my answer: "Probably not pass, is old and cold

Noemi response:" But she's magic, you will pay the rail from Santa Christmas, now he is using it! "

And to finish the socks I made on the fly! One made of felt and the other with a paper bag, both hand-sewn to the good (because at night the sewing machine is too noisy). I pasted some die cut made with the big shot and I am ready! Login to write the template of the sock I got it from here .

100_2785

100_2783

soon! And now I'm going to warm up a bit, I have already traveled too much for tonight oP

HAPPYFANIA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment